Phillip Ray Gibson, NC Real Estate Broker
Phillip welcomes the opportunity to assist you in finding or selling your home. 100% of his past clients have been pleased with his service. Read their reviews at www.trulia.com/profile/asheville.
In his first five months as a real estate broker, Phillip had ten contracts in place for buyers and sellers. He has a strong network within western North Carolina, and his knowledge of local communities supports his efforts to provide you with superior service.
Serving others has been Phillip’s vocation. In addition to being a real estate broker, he also serves as the statewide radon program coordinator for the NC Department of Health and Human Services. His competencies include being up to date on technology, social marketing, behavior economics, as well as negotiation and communication strategies.
His previous positions include:
- Member of the Buncombe County Environmental Advisory Board
- Chair of the Board of Directors for the Western NC Alliance (now named Mountain True)
- Director of Research and Community Outreach at Warren Wilson College
- French Broad Riverkeeper at RiverLink
- Community Development Specialist with Western Carolina University
- President of the Tuckaseegee Chapter of Trout Unlimited
- Vice Chair of the Jackson County Planning BoardBoard member of the North Carolina Academy of Sciences
- Board member of the NC Sedimentation Control Commission
Just Google my “Phillip Gibson” within Asheville and you will find lots more about him. “I want to be your real estate agent for life,” says Phillip, “and I hope you will allow me the opportunity to get started.”
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 828.761.1780