Biltmore Park®, on the South side of Asheville, NC, is a modern re-imagining of small towns of the past, designed to meet today’s standards of smart growth, green living and reduced time spent driving. Homes are available in all shapes and sizes in Biltmore Park: urban condos or townhomes, suburban homes, and apartments to rent. There are many real estate choices in Biltmore Park.
Biltmore Park is about more than a residential neighborhood though. The town square offers restaurants, cafés and gathering spots, spas and health clubs, as well as a range of dynamic businesses all just a walk away from home. Along the sidewalks of the town square you will discover national retailers like REI and Barnes & Noble sitting side by side with one-of-a-kind stores that have a unique, local Asheville flair. In addition, a state-of-the-art YMCA , the Regal® Biltmore Grande Stadium movie theater, and elementary, middle and high schools all within walking distance make this neighborhood truly family friendly.
Features of Biltmore Park Town Square
- 42 acres offering an artful blend of recreation destinations, stylish condominiums and townhomes, modern apartments and premier office space
- In commitment to sustainable development, the community is registered in the United States Green Building Council’s new Pilot program, LEED-ND (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design – Neighborhood Development). While the traditional concept of LEED applies specifically to a building, LEED-ND applies to the community as a whole by using concepts of smart growth, new urbanism, and green building.
- Conservation easements along the north and south sides of the community ensure wetlands and wildlife areas remain undisturbed
- Nearly 12 miles of sidewalks and 3 miles of walking trails
- On-site security patrol
- Ten minute drive time to Downtown Asheville.
- Three miles from Asheville Airport
Biltmore Park Quick Facts
1 Town Square Blvd
Asheville, NC 28803
Tour Biltmore Park Homes For Sale
If you would like more information on any of the available real estate in Biltmore Park or to tour some of these homes for possible purchase, please contact realtyPro Asheville by emailing email@example.com or calling us at Michael 828/775-1004 or Penny 828/768-7366.